Access to and use of this site is provided by The Making Our Mark Group subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
- The Making Our Mark Group may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by The Making Our Mark Group. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of this site
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use this site's content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from this site's content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site's content requires the prior written permission of The Making Our Mark Group.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This site's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Making Our Mark Group, its services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Making Our Mark Group will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of this site.
- The Making Our Mark Group does not warrant that functions contained in this site's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Making Our Mark Group or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Making Our Mark Group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Making Our Mark Group or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.